Opportunity of The Week - Brokerage Volunteer Administration
Brokerage Volunteer Administration with Volunteering Brent
We are currently looking for a dedicated volunteer to assist the administrative side of our Volunteer Services for 2 to 3 days a week over a period of 3 months (with opportunities for extension). The role supports the entry and data processes of information through the use of our database and webmail systems, helping answer enquiries and follow-up with volunteers seeking opportunities and organisations seeking volunteers, and helping track all administrative activities using our systems.
• Able to work with computers and use Microsoft Word and Excel, email and internet;
• Able to organise information and tasks, and to pay attention to detail;
• Able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing;
• Able to work independently or as part of a team;
• Approachable, enthusiastic, driven, punctual;
• Experience using/designing a database system to enter data;
• Experience designing/completing surveys/questionnaires (online, phone, person);
• An understanding of the voluntary sector and what Volunteer Centers do;
• An understanding of additional support needs related to volunteering opportunities.
If you have already registered with Volunteering Brent, please give Theodora Cadbury a call on 0300 365 9920 or email her email@example.com. Please do remember to quote the opportunity REF number at the top of this page.
If you have not registered with Volunteering Brent, then you can do so now online, or via email and post by visiting our Volunteer Registration page. Please do remember to quote the opportunity REF number at the top of this page.
If you have any further questions, then do not hesitate to contact Theodora Cadbury on 0300 365 9920 or email her firstname.lastname@example.org.