Reward and Recognition Certificates
Volunteering Brent operates its own reward and recognition scheme. This is done to:
- 'Reward and Recognise' volunteers in a timely and effective way, for their exceptional contribution to their organisation.
- 'Reward and Recognise' volunteer involving organisations in a timely and effective way, for their exceptional contribution to the community.
- Provide various opportunities to acknowledge and recognise volunteers and volunteer involving organisations.
- Help Volunteering Brent encourage a culture of shared success and commitment.
- Recognise that each volunteer and volunteer involving organisation can make a difference.
- Highlight processes, procedures and activities that have benefited volunteers and volunteer involving organisations and showcase them as best working practices.
For rewarding and recognising individual volunteers and organisations, this is done by certificates for:
- 25 hours voluntary service
- 50 hours voluntary service
- 75 hours voluntary service
- 100 hours voluntary service
- completing a number of hours other than mentioned above, but when leaving an organisation to be recognised for their contribution.
- completing a project / supporting an event / attending a training course
These are sent to the organisation for presenting to the volunteer, in accordance with the report of the number of hours completed by volunteers, submitted as agreed to Volunteering Brent.
To request certificates please contact the Team.